Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1200 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trees are changing color, winter will soon be here.

Plain Jane 221
swanman35 139
money_man 109
rrob5382 72
Coby7 64
andrewcarr1993 56
Batmobile 50
Dustinb855 35
SilverBullett 28
Bronxknight28 16
beaverG5GT 6
SpeedyCobalt 4
agita_san 4
blazerlow 4
SCR3AMz 3
Beamer 2
Justinw303 2
09cobalt 2.2 2
Tyme516 1
estellafox 1
RanMan77 1
dondiego 1

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Ahaha

Sent from the sexy electrician

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

"Winters coming"

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Did a motor swap in a 2005 GMC Sierra tonight. Started @ 3 when I got off work. Finished at 8:30. Swapped out a 4.8L for a 5.3L.

Did this for a customer even though we told him it wasn't worth the money. He seems to think it's going to be a night and day difference and he's going to have so much more usable power. Some people dream big I guess

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Labour time is 15.9hrs in the book

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Wouldn't make you a reasonable deal

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Wouldn't make you a reasonable deal

Dude they were gonna charge me more interest than what I pay on my cobalt. So I told them give me back my car and give me back my down payment. It was weird tho because the Cruze was sooo nice but as soon as they pulled my cobalt up I was just smiling and didnt even look back at the cruze. I just wont settle getting screwed when my cobalt is still running strong with no problems.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

By next week tho Im gonna have like 2 grand. I can finish my ss conversion!!!! Plain Jane sell me that supercharger kit hahaha

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Well I'm glad you ended up happy either way. For myself personally I couldn't go back to a cobalt, drove one today and missed nothing about them.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ya I would rather have my cobalt and money vs no money and a new car. Especially if I want to move out. Besides the way I see it is everything happens for a reason. I wasn't suppose to have that car. Besides cobalt feels faster than the cruze anyways haha.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Lol mine was the turbo.....

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I want to do a full paint detail on my car that's for sure to get arid of all the scratches on her.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yeah I want to get my car professionally detailed. Wet sand and everything.

Today I was so mad. They were doing construction and painting the median in between the road with a giant paint gun. It looked like a power washer wand lol well when I drive by he decided then was a good time to spray it into the wind. Got white over spray all over my black car. Had to go home and scrub it all off.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Aww dude that sucks. Its alright so my cobalt had this black streak down the entire driver side door. Im pretty sure it was from throwing up after one hell of a night and then smoking and dirt and road tar got stuck to it. It took me forever to get it off tho.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Its weird. The Cruze was a better car all around but for some reason I didnt feel like it was better than my cobalt. I regret trading her in but I got her back and I plan on driving her into the ground. Just hopefully she can handle 200k plus haha

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Cant wait until next tuesday. Ill get the biggest check Ive ever gotten working at sonic : )

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Ya all I do is work. I'm gonna go back to school in spring I think. I really want to earn my degree in mechanical engineering.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Glad I didn't sign up for the cruze forum yet lol

1 - 20 of 1200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.