Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone was interested i am selling 15 stock 4x100 steel wheels on ebay for 15.00, hope this is ok first time on site

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, go to ebay and type cobalt 4x100 wheel and they should come up, starting bid is 15.00 buy it now at 35.00, also selling some stuff from my old extreme s10

·
Registered
222 Posts
post a link would be better

·
Registered
318 Posts
I need steelies! Stupid question time.... this auction is for one, right? I need 2-4

·
Registered
720 Posts
That auction is for one, but he has 3 wheels in all for auction.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yeah, click on the link above...once you're there...look on the right hand side (might have to scroll a tad)....there's going to be a link for other auctions by the seller...you'll find everything he has for auction there. I see 3 steelies listed separately and 3 hubcaps listed separately.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you had 4 hubcaps, I'd buy them, my wife likes the style of those ones...I don't care for them much though. That's OK, I won't be using steelies next year...yay...picking up my wheels tomorrow and sometime before next summer I'll have tires on them.

·
Registered
317 Posts
do u still have the last wheel

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have 4 with new tread off an 09 I'm looking for the 4 lug five star alloys to replace them with

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.