Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS NOT MENT TO OFFEND ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i thought i would make this thread to remember all the really nice cobalts that got wrecked this year, ive seen alot of nice cobalts in my 1 year on this froum that where lost due to accedents, so i thought we should post pics of them here

heres some i found on other forums

·
Registered
311 Posts
Dang! There's gotta be a compact spare for me in one of those.... In all seriousness though, I hope everyone made it.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
in the first pic, with the black sedan, i read both people died

·
Registered
446 Posts
A tear shed for those lost, this thread makes me sad. :(

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good to remind everyone to keep there head screwed on when behild the wheel. makes the world that much safer

·
Registered
274 Posts
Being a trucker, I can tell you that most accidents occur due to negligence and poor judgment. I drive close to 400 miles everyday so I am on the road a LOT. I see some of the dumbest things from normal everyday people. When behind the wheel, nothing else should matter except you, the safety of your occupants, and watching out for the other drivers. No phones, texting, eating, reading, drinking alcohol, watching tv, listening to headphones, looking for airplanes, or swerving has ever made anyone say "wow, what an excellent driver".

Its a car, not your family room! Pay attention!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Cobalts hold up pretty well structurally.

Many sketchy ass times in this car. Das Sturmvogel Zwei is still missed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.