Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get to your car and notice the guy too close or on your car? Snap a pic, leave it here. Let me start it off...

I was at Garden State Plaza mall in Paramus with my GF and came back to this...

Luckily the plate worked like a shield.

So I left him/her a love note...

·
Registered
594 Posts
thats why I try to take up two spots,but my brother is even worse when he had the 1999 Dodge Ram SST,he would park the truck side ways of taking up 4 spots lol.I don't like dumb ass's parking by me and hitting my car either way.

·
Registered
142 Posts
thats why I try to take up two spots,but my brother is even worse when he had the 1999 Dodge Ram SST,he would park the truck side ways of taking up 4 spots lol.I don't like dumb ass's parking by me and hitting my car either way.
OMG! your the kind of jerk that takes up 2 spots and parks up front! lmao. these people deserve to get their car keyed. thats why i just park in the back. alittle walking isn't going to kill me.

But even when you park in the middle of nowhere in the back of the lot, some moron in a beat up geo always seems to park right next to you! /rant

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I always park in an end spot with a curb near it....i back in real close to the curb and it gives me some extra room on the other side for people not to ding my doors if anyone parks near me ...or you can park in spots that survaliance cameras are in so if anyone does hit your car you can report it and see who it was

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
the best way to aviod getting your car dinged is to, park in the last spot of the lot so only 1 car can pak next to you. And park as far away from the one spot as possible, thats ur best bet, those are the only spots ill park in. It pisses my girlfriend off but w/e, im ding free.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG! your the kind of jerk that takes up 2 spots and parks up front! lmao. these people deserve to get their car keyed. thats why i just park in the back. alittle walking isn't going to kill me.

But even when you park in the middle of nowhere in the back of the lot, some moron in a beat up geo always seems to park right next to you! /rant
I was way back, but it was the mall on a friday. theres no getting away from other cars. :-|

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
take the girlfriends car next time lol

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
mmmm hard times lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
That is why I love that my girl always seems to want to take my car some places, saves gas, miles put on and keeps it from a possible bad situation. I hate people who take more than one spot up no matter where they are parking also increases your chances of someone doing something, I have witnessed that a few times.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I don't mind walking but everyone here in Illinois drive like retards and park like retards,also anyone who keys my car and I see it on the side of my car of and knowing that driver is still there I will slash their tire or I could do it the right way and call the cops with their license plates written down,and report them to pay for the paint job,but the problem is though cops in Illinois won't give two shits of what happens to your car,unless its the end of the month for their quota.Hell the one time I remember some ass hole ricer cuts me and my brother off in the vehicle.When we caught up to that prick ,we took the big Gulp from 7-11 full of soda and I threw it out the window and it hit the guys windshield.Sometimes you have to be a major prick back for other people's retarded drivng or parking.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Same thg here on long island cops could careless. Driving on the southern state parkway with my mother a van pulled up next to us and lit our car up with paintballs, then quickly took off. My mom being the crazy lady she is floored it right aqfter them. WE caught up to them once they hit traffic, i got the license plate and we called the cops.

The cops told us we had to pull over where we were hit and wait for an officer to come before they can do anything. So i tell them thats bull shit etc. etc. And ask if we should wait till someone gets into a serious accident from this before me do anything. And the cop said "no". He had nothing else to say.

Come on do your job.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I do what is right for myself,its not consider road rage,if I had road rage,I would have each day a brick in my car ready to throw it at the bmw's and mercede's windows,since those ass holes think because they drive a vehicle that is worth 30grand or more and have problems with certain shit,think they're gods of the road,specially people in SUV's.As for that situation with cops saying you have to pull over that is actually opposite here.The funny thing is I am a school bus driver,anyone that does stupid shit while I carry students,and if I get their plates down enough time,I can report their ass's to the police and they get a fine I heard its from 150 to 500 dollars,its consider dangering the children while I am transporting them home safely.Surprising,cops will issue those tickets to.Even if when the stop arm is out droping off kids,I can report that as well which is quite nice,say the person does it 5 times in a row different days in a certain area and I put down in detail the lady or guy blew the stop 5 times the fine goes more then 150 dollars.:p

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.