Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
No he's in the process of doing his Supercharger build..He's already got most of the parts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes I am doing a supercharger build. And I was suggesting that admin make a new section so people can all put their build threads in it.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess a sticky wouldn't be a bad idea but I was thinking just a new section so that way we could make our own individual build threads. Like camopaint0707's supercharger 2.2 build, cobaltxfe09's supercharger 2.2 build, glowbalts 2.2 turbo build, mp81's supercharger 2.2 build, cobalttom's 2.2 NA build. Something like that

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
like cobalt tom is building his 2.2 motor with no boost, he has stage 2 cams, new internals all that kind of stuff. He is pushing close to 200ish hp last time i checked

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Kyle I know you already made the "Stickys" But i don't think that will be sufficient [Just saying]
I think a "Sub Forum" would work better.

N/A Builds

Turbo Builds

Supercharger Builds

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Yeah I had posted something to admin to work it out, and would merge the threads over, I just figured that some people may have threads they wanted to post up and there was a place for the time being for them to be placed. Totally agreed with you mike.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.