Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the peeps are always telling me that my balt is a 4x4. Found out today it is!!! I wish I had taken a camera with me, and gotten off roading pics (no mud of course with no rain in a month) lots of dirt. It's dark outside, so this is the best I can get the mess to show up, but let's just say it's even worse in the daylight. Epic fun. lol

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
That is nothing here is a pic of my Balt at the inlaws last August. They have about 1 mile or so, and over 1/4 mile of dirt "driveway" of dirt roads to get to their house.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i have done worse than all of you, but no pics unfortunately! same situation as finnscobalt but..

driving through a corn field at the girlfriends place! my paint on my bumper kinda hates me, but it all buffed right out haha

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That is nothing here is a pic of my Balt at the inlaws last August. They have about 1 mile or so, and over 1/4 mile of dirt "driveway" of dirt roads to get to their house.
Nice. I wish I had found some mud today instead of dust and dirt. It has not rained in almost a month, and we are under a fire warning. Tennessee is looking like Arizona. We even saw a dust devil today.

haha rally luv o wat?
Shit yeah. I mean, why not some rally love? You know what? That's a great idea. THE RALLY LUV THREAD

both of you i'm convinced have silver cars
And I am still convinced you have 3 Hondas.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Nice. I wish I had found some mud today instead of dust and dirt. It has not rained in almost a month, and we are under a fire warning. Tennessee is looking like Arizona. We even saw a dust devil today.

Shit yeah. I mean, why not some rally love? You know what? That's a great idea. THE RALLY LUV THREAD

And I am still convinced you have 3 Hondas.

:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Gotta love a little mud on the balts, personally only way mine gets dirty is from the salt on the roads.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
It took me 4 washes to get rid of all the clay fromthe underside of the car. 2 manual washes and two touchless washes. About 2 weeks later was washing the car after a nasty rain storm and was still getting that clay from the wheel wells.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.