Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1064 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
can't post pics just yet.... I'm on my mobile out in the field doing army grunt work.... Its soooo frustrating only able to chat in the threads...... The anticipation is killing me! :p

and for anyone whos been checking on my newbie posts around in the forums.... I'm burning holes in my pocket and letting the car drain my wallet quick! Ordered the manual armrest and intercooler today..... Probably gonna dip into saving a bit-- I will call it my early christmas present!..... Oh yeah, and getting my HKS evc boost controller installed when I get back too.... Pics will be up as soon as both my babes (car & girl) are shined up reaaaaal nice like ;)

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Here is mine: 2007 LS Sedan, RK Sport G5 nose, and the inhouse Andy's Auto Sport side skirts and rear bumper. Do not buy generic body kit parts, real crappy fit, BTW.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Cesar, tried tinting your car yet? Would be a good look imo..
haha he lives in NY.... they will prolly just pull him over and open fire on his car, hahahahaaha

·
Registered
485 Posts

I should probably take more/better pics but this is the most current. I gotta represent in this thread,lol

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
^ i love your car so much more then mine also is that victory red?
also my brother told me the other day he was like why you wrking on you 4 door car i looked and him and as lkike go on YC alotof of ppl work on 4drs

1 - 20 of 1064 Posts