Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1021 - 1040 of 1068 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
ZZP or GMPP are always the only two right answers. :cheesy:

Tsudo only if ZZP is too expensive.
I'll second the GMPP. Even when I demodded and had it hooked up to an SS/SC EM/DP, it still sounded glorious.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

$620+ for it may put some people off though. Tsudo is a great bang for the buck, or look for something used?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'll second the GMPP. Even when I demodded and had it hooked up to an SS/SC EM/DP, it still sounded glorious.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

$620+ for it may put some people off though. Tsudo is a great bang for the buck, or look for something used?
Yup, that's why I mentioned GMPP. Seems like if GMPP is too expensive, get ZZP. If ZZP is too expensive, get Tsudo. If Tsudo is too expensive, find something used, preferably one of the aforementioned brands.

Ottp is nice too
I looked for an OTTP catback video and didn't find one. Tons of OTTP header videos though.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have an ottp catback with a zzp midlength, loved the sound it made combined with the supercharger haha

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Yup, that's why I mentioned GMPP. Seems like if GMPP is too expensive, get ZZP. If ZZP is too expensive, get Tsudo. If Tsudo is too expensive, find something used, preferably one of the aforementioned brands.

I looked for an OTTP catback video and didn't find one. Tons of OTTP header videos though.
If Tsudo is too expensive for you, maybe it's time you reevaluate your finances lol

I have an ottp catback with a zzp midlength, loved the sound it made combined with the supercharger haha
Once the G5 is back up and running, we want an exhaust clip :D

·
Registered
949 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
couple new pics, posted more in my showoff page :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I wish mine only cost 700 bucks haha got more like 1100 into them and I built them myself...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Can't beat the light output from dual bixenon headlights though haha

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Portable daylight haha

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
You had dual projectors? I was only aware of one or two other sets ever having been made

1021 - 1040 of 1068 Posts