Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of other forums put this up. But we could do an official dyno, 1/4, and 1/8 mile thread section. Then once those numbers are validated by a mod of admin they can be posted in the thread. This way it keeps people from posting false claims. And the thread can just be the dyno sheets and drag slips. Discussion could be elsewhere. And if you are interested in modification; that is why we have the garage section. Another little idea is if you have the numbers validated you get make a new award saying that member has an official track time (like a checkered flag) and that member has an official dyno run (not sure what to put).

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

no comments?

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I meant there need to be an official thread made in the owners lounge, stickied and all, this thread was just to spark the idea for that thread

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Oh, well I think it's a great idea. I will never mod my car for power, but it's still really cool to see what peeps can do with these cars.

·
Registered
872 Posts
yea i think we should do it for sure. it would also give a lot of members an idea of wat modifications will yield certain gains and wat setups might best suit them. but it definitely needs to be a locked sticky thread that only the mods can change. so ppl could send in their parts list, setups, time slips, or dynos to the mods and then they post it to the thread.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Idk. But rest assured I will be posting my times come Feb. 27th. First time in my real SS. Long as I can hook, and weather being merciful, hoping for 13s.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
this way it could be all proven times in one place though. I personally think its a great idea. It wouldnt be to hard to put a thread together for it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.