Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 657 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well I never got one. I have 10k HIDs. Ill post a pic after work. I have them in stock housing too.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ya that'd make sense...
Im just gonna wait til I get mine in and see what happens... lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lol well that wasn't an option when I bought them. But I do have ballasts.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I'm thinking I'm gonna get the option just for giggles to see what happens unless someone can give a solid answer on this stuff lol

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Never, ever had a dash light come on for my lack of DRL fuse.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm thinking I'm gonna get the option just for giggles to see what happens unless someone can give a solid answer on this stuff lol
First off no light for the cobalt, if you don't unhook the drl fuse it will break the ballast because drls run at a lower power than headlights they are just there to say i'm here not light the road up. I asked the dude that sells them on here thats what he said. And he sells the item to override it so you can still drive with the drls on and not break the ballast. There not $ either.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I want to purchase some HID's and i already picked my color but how do i know what size ? and should i try and do it myself ( i have always paid to have stuff fixed or done to my car i really dont know much on how to do things lol )?? thanks for the help

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I want to purchase some HID's and i already picked my color but how do i know what size ? and should i try and do it myself ( i have always paid to have stuff fixed or done to my car i really dont know much on how to do things lol )?? thanks for the help
I'm sure if you PMed are vendor Mkulrey13 he would be help you with what size you should go with.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
If they're stock headlights, then it'll be a 9007 bulb.

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
Then that really all depends on the generation...

21 - 40 of 657 Posts