Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same with the exhaust and intake threads. Since this is such a common mod, lets stop cluttering up the forum with a bunch of similar threads. Post any reviews, pictures, recommendations about aftermarket lowering springs here.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got ZENN springs from ebay for $150, not as low as the eibach ones but still pretty good, still on stock shocks and struts

·
Registered
227 Posts
got the eibach sportlines sitting in the garage..

still cant decide wether or not to put em on..

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Eibach Sportlines
About $250 from Turbotechracing.com
Drops 2.5" rear 2.0" front

Before

After

COMPARISON of a Base G5 with stock srpings and my balt on Sportlines

**NOTE:** Ive had problems getting my car re-aligned since installing these springs.
Pulls to the right pretty bad, even after 4 times getting it aligned, and balanced each time.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Good Idea camo...Lets get some more Hardcore truth,myths,and meanings to the things like *FE5=Cobalt SS/SC suspension parts* That way new comers understand whats going on. And then one of us will sticky it.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Here is my car on SSC springs (NOT SS/SC) and 225/40/18" tires I got the springs from ZZP for about 170 shipped

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
scag and gcobalt...how does it handle? well i mean for you garret i know it pulls to the right, but other than that?

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
scag and gcobalt...how does it handle? well i mean for you garret i know it pulls to the right, but other than that?
they got me addicted to suspension mods!
within 3 months of putting them on, i spent more on suspension mods than i had all mods before that.(not counting wheels w\ tires)
the ride quallity isnt as bad as you hear at all to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.