1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
I can't go to a cobalt meet in austin!... My girlfriend lives there for christ sake...!!!! Do you have any idea how scary that is?... j/k... No I have to work... :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
I can't go to a cobalt meet in austin!... My girlfriend lives there for christ sake...!!!! Do you have any idea how scary that is?... j/k... No I have to work... :(
on a sunday? you work at a bank. at least i thought you did.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The meet is on a Saturday.

·
Registered
265 Posts
on a sunday? you work at a bank. at least i thought you did.
HAHA!!! I totally just realized that the date says 2/23/08...

I was thinking this month... lol... you know, like tomorrow...

You want to go Ryan?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
55 Posts
HAHA!!! I totally just realized that the date says 2/23/08...

I was thinking this month... lol... you know, like tomorrow...

You want to go Ryan?
hahah...we were both wrong. damn, if i go, i have to put my springs on. this would be fun. i gotta see if anyone wants to come with. like sean or somebody. 2+ hours in the car with nothing to do but listen to music is way boring. It's a very pretty drive though. i think i'll be in.

BTW...Here's the schedule:

ok so at 11am we will be meeting at Rudys BBQ on loop 360 the address is 2451 Capital of Texas Hwy, S. Austin, TX 78746
I figured about 2 to 3 hours for everyone to eat. now if its a nice day we can cruise down 620 to the lake and have a photo shot and just sit and bullshit, at 2 or 3pm we will start the cruise we will make a lap around ausitn and throuh this hill country. now i figure alot of people are going to be leaving early because they have a 3 to 4 hour drive home so i need a list of people who are staying here so we can plan an afterparty.

so here it is
11am rudys bbq
2pm photoshot
4pm cruise
Afterparty
6 we chill for a couple of hours
9:30-10pm we hit 6th street

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.