Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought it might be easier to have a created topic (and stickied would help) for those looking to buy, sell, or trade wings.:smile1:

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have a 09 dark blue plan trunk

I have the dark blue cobalt and i have a plan trunk. I would like to get the big ss wing. If any one wants to trade

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have the dark blue cobalt and i have a plan trunk. I would like to get the big ss wing. If any one wants to trade
i have the same color as you (i think) and i have a low rise. i know you want the high rise but you will need a new deck lid so if you want to trade shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Metallic BLUE high-rise for sale!!! Great condition...I just have no need for it right now and too much work for me to paint it. $200 + shipping.

Could possibly trade for white high-rise but the chances of that are slim haha.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Metallic BLUE high-rise for sale!!! Great condition...I just have no need for it right now and too much work for me to paint it. $200 + shipping.

Could possibly trade for white high-rise but the chances of that are slim haha.
how much for shipping to 75572?

·
Registered
9 Posts
According to UPS, cheapest i can ship to 75572 is a little over $70 due to how big it is. That is for two day shipping, it will be cheaper with longer shipping time but it doesnt give me that online.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Anybody with a black SS spoiler, I'm lookin 2 buy and I'd rather give my $$ to another 'balt lover than some random online company so hit me up

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah this is impossible I know but i'm putting it out there anyway I want a coupe lowrise blue flash metallic paint. good luck to me.... lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a laser blue(blurple) SS highrise I would like to trade for a low rise or wingless of the same color int the north/central florida area

·
Registered
2 Posts
Needing HR Wing

I'm Looking for highrise wing prefer blue but the color doesn't really matter i can have it painted.. I have paypal that i use to pay for everything so if anyone has a Highrise wing for sell please let me know.. Also looking for someone around kentucky or close to kentucky with a bodykit for sale.. if anyone knows of one please let me know also.

My cobalt has the lowrise wing on it atm.. 2 door coupe. I might be willing to throw it in on the deal.. depending on the price

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i think cobalt tom has a blue one.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts