Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am now starting up my own company!!!! I am going to be focusing on seasoning for meats! Any type of rub you could imagine.

I'll be doing Beef,Pork,Chicken,Seafood, Hawiian,BBQ and whatever you ant to throw on the grill. My main focus is grilled foods but you can also use the rub on stoves and ovens. I wont hate:) I should have the website up in a couple of weeks. i'll keep yall posted on the progress of it. I'll be selling the meat rub in a couple different size containers also. I've tested out a couple of them this past weekend and they are amazing. I've been grillin since I was 12 years old and I have been tryin new things out perfecting the flavor and I believe I have finally done it! Now its time to share it with the world. I can see my seasoning being a part of every household sittin next to the Mortans Salt!!!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I grilled some chicken breast last night and developed my poultry seasoning. I'm looking into marketing info today and getting some business cards printed and car magnets. Hopefully the website will be up soon. Maybe in a couple of weeks. Yo, I'll become a vendor on here maybe...... Depends on the outcome. I guess once I get the product in containers I could do a trial feeler thread and see if anyone is intereted. But I'm not tryin to get banned at the moment, I was just gettin the word out.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
serve me up on all 5! (excluding seafood) mmm sounds gooooood

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I hate seasoning, we added the whole "seasoning" section to our meat department at work where we have to spend more time than we should seasoning and making BS that no one buys and we have to either toss out or give to the food bank. But, anyway, on topic. Good luck man :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.