Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im sitting at my house one day and i decide to drop $250 on b&g springs. Come to find out a month later that they wouldnt arrive at my house for another 6-8 weeks...

Soo i figured i'd go look for other ones. I ordered K-sport springs from three different suppliers. All just to find out every single order was back ordered until November.

I really have no money. Ive heard that Eibach doesnt drop that much and i was looking at D2 racing springs. Does anyone else have these or has anyone heard good/bad about these.

Lmk. Thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the regular eibach kit does around a 2" drop, there is a sticky in the suspension part of the forums that has most of the springs out there and there drop rates...and there is also another thread with pictures of cobalts in all the different springs out there...both threads have a wealth of knowledge about springs and drop rates!

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
What are you looking for in the springs?

Biggest drop, or handling, or a nice mix between the two?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really want a good drop. I knew the b&g's and the ksports did a pretty aggresive drop. But ive found the D2's and i heard from a friend that megans were trash.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
See any used sets?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I searched .net and all i could find was coilovers then an Fe5 full suspension set up.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Oh, hmm...might be worth the wait for B&Gs then...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you heard of anyone running the d2's?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
There is a great thread on this site under suspension that goes over a lot of the different springs and peoples experinences with them. Check it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.