Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heeeeey guys and gals... figured ya'll mighta missed me some so i figured id come back. Selling the Mustang and getting a Silver SS/SC :) I will definately be posting some pictures up when I take delivery. Already got a few ideas of things to do when she comes home. Figured I Could do a couple more things never before seen like I did on the other balts. Well I think this is all for now... stay tuned for some pictures hopefully tomorrow night. :grin:

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
haha hows everything going man? Its been a while...

and Brian, weee is all you have to say lol jk

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
oh brother lol that is a riot! Weeee!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol all is well its still early im so stooooked i just bought enough to get me stage 3'd by the end of winter :)!!!! sooo stoked! cant wait to get out and about! im sure duffy will be on here eventually to say something lol hey duffy ps how the seats treating ya? i'll let ya know my recaros are mighty comfy! hahaha

and ps Shinks what the F was wisconsin doin lettin TCU WIN!?!?!?! i love being a big ten fan... hang me now lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually turn cars then sell them for more... but all in all I bought a bike and Im tired of the v8.. it was a fix that I needed... wasnt all it was out to be. so here I am back into a balt. lol

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I usually turn cars then sell them for more... but all in all I bought a bike and Im tired of the v8.. it was a fix that I needed... wasnt all it was out to be. so here I am back into a balt. lol
That's cause it's a 4.6 :laugh:

Glad to have ya back and see you're getting another Balt!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's cause it's a 4.6 :laugh:

Glad to have ya back and see you're getting another Balt!
Yeah i figured i had a blast with the other one.. got a ton of compliments with some of the work I did... and i figured hey i know the car, i can have fun, and plus i made a shit ton of friends on here that ive kept in touch with. love this site and love the car. Cant wait for tomorrow lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Man I don't know what kinda game that was supposed to be lol it was a close one but had a disappointing end, especially how much the badgers have been killing some teams by and with a crap load of points left lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Cool story bro!!!

Lol welcome back man! Glad to see you again. And SILVER FTW!!! can't wait to see how this new Balt turns out :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
welcome back dude. you should hook up a mazdaspeed 3 for a change! i'm loving mine! hoping to have this mofo around 350whp after i get home from this deployment i am on

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was lookin a a MS6!!! they had a NASTY all white with the white and black leather but they still wanted waaaay too much... and to keep myself on pace... im payin 9500 for this 06 ss sc with 65K miles... alot of miles i know.. but i only drive about 6k a year so it should pace itself back out.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Nice choice of car, you have any plans for it?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think its already stage 1, so... stage 2, tune, coil overs, and full exhaust to get things started.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.