Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do we still have ohio members?

all of the posts are gone that used to be here... not sure what happened, but if there are still some members from ohio, please post up.

·
Registered
192 Posts
hell yeah we're still here! chillin in gahanna just outside of columbus. how about this lovely weather? 60 degrees forcasted for monday

M

·
0 Posts
you know im not going anywhere :D

we (local tuner friends of mine) had a small meet at the local Tim Hortons tonight and were discussing when to go to NAIAS (2008 North American International Auto Show). god forbid anyone want to decide on an official date with the public show starting in one week :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glad to know you guys are still around... not sure what happened in here, but thought I was all alone there for a bit :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
192 Posts
hey! they were above 500 this year! and if it werent for the damn colts playing it safe they would have been in the playoffs!

·
Registered
575 Posts
hey OHIO FTMFL!! I live in cinci but I hate ohio..I love cinci tho :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
you know im not going anywhere :D

we (local tuner friends of mine) had a small meet at the local Tim Hortons tonight and were discussing when to go to NAIAS (2008 North American International Auto Show). god forbid anyone want to decide on an official date with the public show starting in one week :rolleyes:
Yeah and if i pulled money out of my butt I could afford to go :D and give ya'll money ...but thats kinda gross to think about. :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
I put my window down? hahaha sorry i don't have a sunroof

M

·
0 Posts
this weather is crazy...

Admission is $12
all day parking is only like $26 (IMO thats a great price for ALL DAY)

·
Registered
39 Posts
this weather is crazy...

Admission is $12
$26 is kinda high...is that at Cobol? Off -site lots are usually cheaper ...around $10...there's one near the Times Square People-Mover station, or Greektown or at the RenCen...we usually park the car there and take the People-Mover into Cobol...$0.50 one-way...you're also close enough to walk to Cobol and back if the lines for the People-Mover inside the arena are too long. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
this weather is crazy...

Admission is $12
Ok so 12 bux isn't bacd for admissiion. Where the holy hell do you live that $26 dollars isn't bad parking. It's not like I'm having so guy stand gaurd of my car for the day. It's a freakin parking lot. Besides if people plan on being there longer..there will have to be a hotel involved.

M

·
0 Posts
we parked somewhere along Atwater St. a straight shot down from the Cobo arena

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.