Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey gibsonj4! Agree with you on the Bearcats! My son's in his final year at Cincy, and has been a member of the Marching Band all 5 years...We've been to almost every home football game and agree...the Bearcats are up and coming, fantastic football season, Coach Kelly's a fantastic coach, two bowl games in a row! We went to the International Bowl last year and the 'Cats looked like an entirely different football team! The sold-out home games this past season were just awesome! :) (They did play OSU a couple of years ago and the game was very close!)

Good stuff! Our recruiting class is gonna be nasty! Big east is a tough confrence while OSU plays the 37th hardest schedule in the nation and loses to illiinois. Don't get me wrong i am an OSU fan but I did a told ya so in the BCS game. I knew they would lose. The game followed the typical SEC vs. Buckeye matchup. Anyways, never doubt a big east team especially the bearcats!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
are any of you going to meet up somewhere to cruise up together?

06MACobalt added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

also, what time is everyone going to leave?

G

·
depends, a bunch of people went today (just found out last night WTF)
but i know of at least 2 of my buddies who didnt go, i need to find out who els didnt go today and see which day they want to go next weekend, i have to much homework to get done for this coming week or i would be up there today as well. plus i think there was at least 15ppl going today, to many for one group IMO

G

·
i will be hitting up NAIAS when they open tomorrow mornin, if anyone wants to try and meet there, hit me up, ill be checking the forum over the next few hrs b4 i go to sleep

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
mind4, I'm not going :( the person that was going to ride up with me backed out and I just don't feel like driving that far by myself... maybe next year :(

G

·
you didnt miss much....ive gone the last 3 years now and this one was the worst by far :(
they keep getting progressivly worse, LOTS of repeats this year...

G

·
really, the only new stuff was the concepts this year :(

and i only got 1 poster (of the Nissan GTR), last year i got at least 5 different larger sized ones and some smaller ones, very dissapointing, wont get to make much progress in covering these 2 walls :(

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.