Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so Ive made lots of posts lately, been under the hood of the car a lot lately for routine things, and ive noticed i have a oil leak dripping on my garage floor and its covering my starter...... :frown2::frown2: i cleaned off the underside of the car from all the oil residue from the last how ever long this has been leaking and its back again today. and im 99% positive that its coming from the sending unit. My question is how can you easily access this without removing the starter? I have a 2006 Cobalt LT 2.2

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright so Ive made lots of posts lately, been under the hood of the car a lot lately for routine things, and ive noticed i have a oil leak dripping on my garage floor and its covering my starter......
i cleaned off the underside of the car from all the oil residue from the last how ever long this has been leaking and its back again today. and im 99% positive that its coming from the sending unit. My question is how can you easily access this without removing the starter? I have a 2006 Cobalt LT 2.2
Okay so I just took out the starter and replaced it that way. Wasn?t as bad as I thought. Just the top bolt on the starter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.