Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I pretty much had to do it myself of recording it on my camera but oh well,maybe next time someone can hold the camera for me lol,it does sound reasonable in my view,also they're will be other cars driving by sadly but oh well.enjoy the horrible sound of the exhaust:D

·
Banned
161 Posts
congrats on finding you fuel cut... your exhaust sounds god awful

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
say what? is that really how it sounds? my cherry bomb/str8 pipe sounds better, sorry to say it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its not stock,its custom made exhaust,personally I don't care if you like the sound or not,I hear worse shit here then what mine sounds like.You don't like the way it sounds tough shit.

·
Banned
161 Posts
then whats the point of posting a video of it..? not to mention dude.. WHY why would you rev off of the fuel cut?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone wanted to see a video obviously from my last post,so I gave people a video of course,so instead I get criticized.that I ****ed up on my part with the fuel cut,no one is perfect in this world and make mistakes.

·
Banned
161 Posts
how can u **** up... did your foot cramp on the pedal? this is the internet.. im welcome to voice my opinion. your exhaust sounds like poop. if you like it good for you. its not mine and DAM im happy about that.

·
Registered
750 Posts
yea dont worry about nramlow2006, he really never has much good to say from the posts I have seen him put up. As far as the criticism goes on the sound tho you said yourself that it is horrible so most people are just agreeing with you

·
Registered
55 Posts
yea, i'll agree it does sound pretty bad. btw, i've just learned to ignore anything nram posts. so far i have yet to see a positive or constructive post from him. arguing on the interwebs is useless anyway.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Meh I don't care anymore.Thats what people do on the net is criticize other with bullshit.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Meh I don't care anymore.Thats what people do on the net is criticize other with bullshit.
and i believe everyone has done it at least once. it's the net, take it lightly

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lets get this thread back on topic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.