Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so any one from oklahoma on here if so got any info on car shows in okc?

·
Registered
116 Posts
There is a car show at the state fair right now, but I'm not sure how long the fair will be in town...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
There is a car show at the state fair right now, but I'm not sure how long the fair will be in town...
Man you guys seriously have the most kick ass fair! It blow's our fairs out of the water! I went to the OKC fair last year. I couldn't believe they actually had full on roller coasters!:nuts: It was like a freekin amusement park!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Man you guys seriously have the most kick ass fair! It blow's our fairs out of the water! I went to the OKC fair last year. I couldn't believe they actually had full on roller coasters!:nuts: It was like a freekin amusement park!
LMAO!! Yeah it's pretty sweet but it's about the only thing to do around here. We get one decent thing come through Oklahoma every now and then, but this just so happens to last for only two weeks lol. I had a buddy go the other night and the "car show" had a 2010 Camero, Corvette, Charger, and an 09 Cobalt. She said that was all that was worth while... :notrust: Maybe they put all their funds into the roller coasters. :laugh::blink1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.