Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 5-28 Old New Member Intro **56K Warning**

Ok so as it states im a new old member haha I joined in 09 a year ago but havent posted much, Im more of a reader, I read these forums a lot and get ideas, and go hound my dealers service department for shit that isnt broken yet. So just introducing myself and car. Its a 2009 2LT with the 5lug pattern 2.2L fully loaded. I mean it has everything a ss does but the TC and the brakes. When i bought it the financial backing wasnt there to buy a new TC and i was new to the balt game so i settled for a 2LT. Well since then I have taken on the project of making it a SS clone so here ya go before and after and at the end is what i want it to look like when its done. Let me know what you think.
DISCLAIMER! I already know its not an SS so lets not flame please

Mod list.
Tinted Windows
KNN SRI
B&M Shift Pluse
Flowmaster Catback system
Audio system
SS/SC Wheels
SS badges
Door molding delete.
SS Front Fascia Assembly

UPDATE!just installed the front lip let me know what you think pics at the bottom. Full HID conversion courtesy of my good friends over at DDMTuning

Brand New

Present Day work in progress

The future

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
where'd you get the Brembo's at? i want them...nao

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
No flaming? AW... :sad2:

I agree with jared, looks like an SS to me, its a reverse sleeper

But if your going to turbo that 2.2, SWEET!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
painted it on?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No flaming? AW... :sad2:

I agree with jared, looks like an SS to me, its a reverse sleeper

But if your going to turbo that 2.2, SWEET!
Haha i was dying when i read your reverse sleeper comment haha. Yeah the 2.2 Is gettin a early christmas gift
painted it on?
Nope your looking at the future pics.
Theres before, current, then pics of a Blue SS i want mine to look like

·
Registered
156 Posts
looks good. the 2.2L is a bigger engine. with the right turbo set up and tuning you might actually be able to make more power than an SS... although for the money you could just trade your car in and get an SS. Keep us posted on the build!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looks good. the 2.2L is a bigger engine. with the right turbo set up and tuning you might actually be able to make more power than an SS... although for the money you could just trade your car in and get an SS. Keep us posted on the build!
I wish i could just trade it in and get an SS, im way too far upside down

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i kind of wish it wasn't going to be turbo so its like all show no go haha
Lol well for the time being it is all show no go haha But when i engage the B&M shift people think i got power chirping the wheels between shifts haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its ok to be jealous
Lol i just dont like the tail lights and rear end in general on the sedans, at least yours has the lip and a low rise though. The base sedan rear end is absolutely disgusting

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.