Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
This is a terrible accident, but it could have been prevented, if you watched the video at all, you will notice that if that wall on the track was just two foot higher he would have just slid down the track and come to a stop and possibly walked away with just some bruising, but since that wasn't the case he hit steel pillars right next to that low wall...

Thing is that gets me the most about this though is... Why do they Keep Showing it??? Once is enough on a news broadcast, but 10-15 times in an hour, that is just downright disrespectful to the man who lost his life.

Would you guys like to have your death scene broadcast a dozen times an hour during a news show, or once that day, and then let it be with just people being told of what happened and a picture of who you were?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thing is that gets me the most about this though is... Why do they Keep Showing it??? Once is enough on a news broadcast, but 10-15 times in an hour, that is just downright disrespectful to the man who lost his life.
X2...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly my thoughts. When they showed it on the news I was so surprised they showed when he hit the pillar, I didnt think they would be able to show that, but they have and ive seen it too many times. So sad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.