Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I WANT ONE!!!

in carbon fiber ceasar! GET ON IT lolol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
man - I was saying that ss body kit is the best for the cobalts untill I saw this - Great body kit I agree its the best for our cars - Where is the link to that product and how much does it coast ????

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i think that body kit was just a concept that GM threw on for a show..but i'm not 100% on it

·
Registered
100 Posts
i want one

probably like 10 grand tho lol

·
Registered
280 Posts
It's the 2005 Cobalt SS Widebody Concept

Search it on google and you will find it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i think that body kit was just a concept that GM threw on for a show..but i'm not 100% on it
I think I read something a few years back where there was a Cobalt with an Impala front end on TV (althought that looks more Malibu-ish). It was in the background of a superbowl commercial if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yeah just the widebody that GM put out at the Sema show I believe or the LA autoshow, not a purchusable bodykit and not something that was ever produced

·
Registered
474 Posts
idk for some reason I can't get myself to like it, it all looks ok except for the front it's hideous IMO

I think I'll stick with the SS kit

·
Registered
455 Posts
it's got similar lines to the new camaro kit

·
Registered
455 Posts
^^^ why does that offend you? he thinks its rare and not many people have seen it before. i know i havent. if you have, you're in the 10%. i dont get why you would get upset over that lol

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
i saw something on css.net a while back on how to make a front end like that. but yeah, everyone is right you can't buy it..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.