Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if these people are a contributor but i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. i ordered some parts from cobaltperformanceparts.com and they have charged me through paypal and i have an order number. i hav emailed them three or four times to confirm when the item will ship but they havent replied to me. there is no phone number that i can find. the order was placed on the 10 of january. does any one have any ideas???????????

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I bought LED taillights from them over a year ago. Back then CPP kept me informed of my order's progress. let's hope that it is all due to their relocating. I read some other posts on CobaltSS.net where owners are complaining too.

Please keep us informed on your order!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I had the same problem and people gavce me crap on here about it. they order from a second source and then they ship it to ya. I just don't like dealing with them. I like dealing with cobalt addiction, turbo tech and crate engine depot.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i tried to call them quite a few times and everytime i call the number hangs up on me. i have called from a land line and a cell phone????? still no responses through email????

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i have not heard good things about there support and shipping as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.