Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my econo XFE Cobalt for a month now and I already received an e-mail with the vehicle diagnotics listed in it. That is pretty impressive for the price of this car. I'm sure my Ford with SYNC do this, but I can't figure it out and nobody thought it help me when I bought them. I did nothing in this case, the Chrevrolet dealership got it all set up for me. Pretty cool.

The Cobalt runs great and is getting about 34mpg mixed. I'm happy with it.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
71 Posts
So I've had my econo XFE Cobalt for a month now and I already received an e-mail with the vehicle diagnotics listed in it. That is pretty impressive for the price of this car. I'm sure my Ford with SYNC do this, but I can't figure it out and nobody thought it help me when I bought them. I did nothing in this case, the Chrevrolet dealership got it all set up for me. Pretty cool.

The Cobalt runs great and is getting about 34mpg mixed. I'm happy with it.:bigsmile:
Hell yeah I love my Onstar it's beast! :bigsmile: Got me an 10 LT Sedan and love it!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Onstar has been standard since 2008.

That being said, I wouldn't have a need for it.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
My free Onstar is just now ending. I won't be paying for it. I am also going to get rid of that ugly antenna and swap it for an XM only antenna.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I don't have power locks so Onstar can't save me from locking my keys in lol.

As long as we're on the topic, I just canceled my Onstar tonight lol. The free trial was ending so I cut them off, weeeee.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
I never had a need for it and the fact I have to pay that kinda money for it, na I will just use my cell phone and GPS lol

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I don't have power locks so Onstar can't save me from locking my keys in lol.
Thats how I learned how to unlock my car with no keys. :amuse: All I need is a metal hanger or welding rod and I know my doors sweet spot.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Maybe I am just being too old fashioned or paranoid... But I am glad my car did not come with OnStar. I really do not like the thought or feeling of anyone knowing where I am all the time. I also do not want them constantly diagnosing my car. My car is my business, and so is my location.

I even use the old style phones where you can turn the location off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My other vehicles have similar features. I just thought it was cool to have this on a car I paid $10K for brand new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.