Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm lookin to purchase some new wheels and tires and was just wanting some opinions, I've mostly narrowed it down to the style I'm looking for, but suggestions are welcome

here's a fiew I'm looking at, at the moment.

option 1

or

option 2

or

option 3

oh and my cars a laser blue 06 LS and I'm getting 18"s..... lowering coming soon :toung:

EDIT: changed choice of wheels, are much nicer now

·
Registered
70 Posts
Motegi all the way

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
#2. I like simplier looking rims; I think they stand out more on the car.
I agree with her, I'd go with something more along the lines of the stock oem 5 star wheels or something like that, something more bulky, less likely to bend and the look much better, personally im not much of a fan for Subaru looking wheels on a Cobalt..go simple IMO

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
i have those motegi rims in black and they look nice

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i have those motegi rims in black and they look nice
meogE do you think u could post a pic of the rims on ur car? that'd be sweet.

also thanks for the replies, now that i look at the rims again i don't think i like the 1st one but i still like the second, anyone who's saying they don't like them do u think u could give me an example of what you'd think would look good or at least why u don't like them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
being in the same exact boat, with the lazer blue cobalt, IMO neither look good

here is what ive had my eye on for mine..

Kazera KZ-K Black w/Mach Lip
see now i don't like the big non-black circle in the middle i find they make the rim look small, I'd also prefer a thicker spoke if i were to get something like that, closer to the stock SS size

something kinda like this just black (though i am a fan of machined faces) -- Sport Muscle CM5 Machined w/Black Accent

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
There is a white, dropped LT coupe with blacked out windows/tails/headlights with those first wheels with the blue lip...they look great...minus the blue lip.

·
That's Mr. meogE to you.
150 Posts
They're 17" and if you buy them from tire rack they come with a centering ring and the lugs that require a key so don't do what I did and buy some before you get the tires.

The car is dirty, that's mud on the wheels, and crappy cell camera: enjoy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They're 17" and if you buy them from tire rack they come with a centering ring and the lugs that require a key so don't do what I did and buy some before you get the tires.

The car is dirty, that's mud on the wheels, and crappy cell camera: enjoy.
thanks a lot man :laugh: i like them a lot, but I'm thinking about a chrome lip, just because i think without a lip that stand out most wheels tend to look very small.

actually blazerglow i really like the rims u got i think I'm gonna try and find something like that

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

UPDATE: have added 2 new and removed one choice, i think the new ones are much nicer:bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.