Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I preffer 2gen headlight.
Never purches from zomk speed, however I got main projectors from k2 motors, people said that k2 motors dosnt have good quality on thair products but my headlights are in gread shape. I had only 1 problem, my lightbulb burn out.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I personally wouldn't recommend buying items sight-unseen as this opens a Pandora's box of problems concerning warranty's, shipping the product back, paying for shipping, the hassle of waiting, lack of face-to-face customer service, etc. I'd recommend doing business with an honest to gosh store that you can actually walk into, see the product before you purchase it, etc. Eliminates a lot of problems.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish I could do that. Anyone know stores in BC Canada?

I personally wouldn't recommend buying items sight-unseen as this opens a Pandora's box of problems concerning warranty's, shipping the product back, paying for shipping, the hassle of waiting, lack of face-to-face customer service, etc. I'd recommend doing business with an honest to gosh store that you can actually walk into, see the product before you purchase it, etc. Eliminates a lot of problems.

Good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wish I could do that. Anyone know stores in BC Canada?
where abouts in BC? napa can get pretty much anything if you go ask. 99.9999999999% of the time you wont have the slightest problem with buying online

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
nothing ive got from them had ridiculous pricing... be worth asking if they can get em in

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Seriously though, 95% of parts made for the cobalt are ONLY sold online.. How is it any different than ordering from say a Summit racing catalog? Online purchasing is just how the world works now..

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Yep, good luck finding a place you can walk into to get most of our stuff, especially the headlights. There was a few shops here that specialized in aftermarket parts but I never saw actual product like headlights on the shelf. You had to have them order it in, which, they pretty much got from places like those. I ordered from K2motor both sets of my projectors(currently have 2nd gens) and never had a problem. If a problem was to arise now(been well over a year) I would just try to fix it, if not, order another set. There is always a buyer beware, you just have to trust the person/company. I am waiting on something I bought from someone and yet to get a update on it, I am not gonna flip yet as I understand it takes time for stuff but if I do not hear anything in a week, they shall receive an email.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.