1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

Considering this as an add on:
Chevrolet Cobalt Vertical Lambo Doors Bolt On 05 06 07 08 09 10

Im a total greenhorn on this, so thats why Im asking for opinions. I hate modifying cars, but might stomach this since they claim NO welding/drilling. Also, has anyone ever bought from these people?

Secondary reason for these doors is the space required to open my door sometimes is sooooo cramped in parking spaces cuz of so many incompetent/untrained/insufficiently trained drivers out there. I mean, its not like they had to take their drivers test in a European country or something of the like where one really has to study to pass a test.

I understand that the doors will not go straight up like the $4000 mod jobs out there. They will probably first swing out a tad (1' ?) then swing straight up. Thats my hope.

Comments appreciated before I buy the stuff.

·
Registered
567 Posts
SUICIDE DOORS in the back > LAMBO DOORS

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
for the price, I'd doubt they're really bolt on despite the claims. however, it does look appetizing enough to try. worst case, re-list on ebay. they go for more there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
OMG, they do that on SUVs too?!?!?!?!

Anyway, if you like em rock em I say. There are always going to be people that disagree with your mods, that's why there are so many types of cars out there!

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
If it's what you like, then go for it, but I think most feel them to be too played out now. Rice imho

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
a couple guys have em on here and they look good. if you have a mostly stock car though I'd say don't

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People, I appreciate your comments! I also believe they are tacky. Kinda loud/overdone.

Id rather not mess with it and return if it doesnnt work out.....wish to avoid all that waste of time. May have to live with bumping the adjacent car a bit in a tight spot. Bump it gently, though.....LOL

·
Registered
931 Posts
I like them. Always have. With a body kit and the right color paint I think cars look really cool with them.

I plan on getting them. I drive a sedan and I am doing all four doors lambo style.

I know most people wont like it or will talk $hi! but I like them and that's what counts. If you like them get them.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yes, with a body kit and lambo doors, I believe it's sexy. Girls love lambo doors.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
No thanks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lambo doors= FAIL IMHO.

Look tacky on EVERY car that has them.

RICE IMHO

Don't waste your cash on them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts