Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
The Audi has a shit load more miles. And parts for that thing (will probably cost more, than the WRX) the WRX would be cheaper in the long run.

Even with 34,000 miles on it, if it was beat to shit...there isn't much that could be that wrong with it. (Without seeing it in person...ya know?)

Go check it out

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea true, I wouldnt want either of those cars, the audi's are known for problems, I'd text my buddy I went to school with and find out what the exact problems he had with his but his phone got shut off because he lost his job.:eek:h:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yea i did think about the audi being more expensive with parts, and the wrx is roomier(which i kinda need). Well im gonna go look at both cars when i get back in town, if my dad decides to loan me some extra cash then ill go with the wrx, but if not ill probably stick to the audi. Is it me or the WRX looks lowered?

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

So i did a little comparison on AM parts. A K&N intake for the audi is $201 and one for the WRX is $240...soo yea lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking more along the lines of OEM parts (Non aftermarket). Like the stuff thats gonna break that HAS to be OEM (non upgradeable)
i see what you mean, damn seems like everyone is voting for the Subbie, alright well ill keep you guys updated on how everything goes

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you think so? im gonna look up the KBB then

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

wow hes actually selling it for a bit cheaper than wat KBB says
Excellent
$10,970
Good
$10,270
Fair
$9,120

unless the car is in fair condition then i understand but hmm lets see what condition the car is in when i go see it

·
Registered
866 Posts
you think so? im gonna look up the KBB then

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

wow hes actually selling it for a bit cheaper than wat KBB says
Excellent
$10,970
Good
$10,270
Fair
$9,120

unless the car is in fair condition then i understand but hmm lets see what condition the car is in when i go see it

He did say there were rock chips and the hood is peeling lol

I only paid 6k more for my car haha

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha o well il just get a carbon fiber hood to replace the peeling hood. :p
wish i could get an SS/TC but hey my dad said AWD so im not complaining :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.