Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gentlemen! There comes a time in all of our lives when we are asked for an opinion, this time happens to be now for some of you. I ask of you to help me decide on which rim to get, and if you decide you don't like any of em', show me what you think would look good on my lil Cobalt. I apologize if this is like the 400th thread like this, but I'm really stuck!!

First we have:

Sport Max 685 Machined

Then Akuza Wheels - 824

Last but not least Lexani Somethings. They came off my fiances 03' Ion, they gave her car a mean look, but I'unno bout mine.

Sorry bout the quality of the last pic. And thank you all in advance for the help!! You're all helpin my Cobalt be better! lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
Of the 3, I choose the Primax 685...first wheel.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
They're all sexy IMO... hmm...well I guess it really depends on the look ur going for...I'm torn between the first 2 to be honest. BUUT I think I like the first one best! But then again.......
ha, I'm no help @ all, I know... HAHAHA

·
Registered
610 Posts
first one. i dont like the other 2 at all actuallly.

·
Registered
496 Posts
definitely the first one. that would make for one sexy wheel

oh and i totally dislike the last one; its too over the top

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys rock, thank you all for the help with it all!

Its really a thought between the first two. The third wheel came off my fiances old car like I said. It gave hers a meaner look cause her car had sharper edges.. Those were a thought because they were there and fit the car lol. I'm thinkin' more of a sporty look rather than bling showy, but the Akunaz caught my eye cause they looked like a throwing star lol.

I'm leanin more and more towards the Sport Max's though. Plus they're like 50 bucks cheaper.

Sport Max's: $150 a pop

Akunaz: $195 a pop

Lexani's: .....Good fiance discount I think...?

But thanks again for the help guys. Like I said if you find some that you think would look better, post em' up and lets see!! My cars also a sedan, so that might help as far as which rim looks better.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
You guys rock, thank you all for the help with it all!

Its really a thought between the first two. The third wheel came off my fiances old car like I said. It gave hers a meaner look cause her car had sharper edges.. Those were a thought because they were there and fit the car lol. I'm thinkin' more of a sporty look rather than bling showy, but the Akunaz caught my eye cause they looked like a throwing star lol.

I'm leanin more and more towards the Sport Max's though. Plus they're like 50 bucks cheaper.

Sport Max's: $150 a pop

Akunaz: $195 a pop

Lexani's: .....Good fiance discount I think...?

But thanks again for the help guys. Like I said if you find some that you think would look better, post em' up and lets see!! My cars also a sedan, so that might help as far as which rim looks better.
HAHA You're welcome! Good luck on the buy, rims are always an exciting purchase! They were for me anyways! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sport Max . Lexani rims are more for like a big body four door luxury car

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
first one!

·
Registered
600 Posts
i dont like any of them IMO, but im picky when it comes to wheels >.<

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like the second one. I think the first one looks a lot like the stock ss/tc rim and the last one is just meh. I'd put the second one on my black ss/tc

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.