Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im about to go check out these rims later today. 8x100's black, chrome lip, on craigslist with tires for like 250 bucks. Think theyll look good on my balt? (BTW) its like an arrival blue balt if im not mistaken. Kinda off blue bit of grey-ish?

4lug 18" Rims & Tires Polished lip

regardles, think theyre goodlookin rims or what

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Nice looking rims and it looks like the tires have decent tread left to get you around for a bit.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Not crazy bout the rims, buttons price and tread looks good, and I bet I'd like them a bit more once they're on the Balt. Just make sure to check that furriers have no cracks on the sidewalls and the rims don't have too much curb rash.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
I like them, should look really good on your ride. My only concern is that they are so open toward the center your rear drum brakes may look a little odd compared to your front disk brakes.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i would get them the tread looks good and so does the rims offer them $275 and youll be there for them, and btw I live in albany your not too far away

·
Registered
680 Posts
Those look good!
If you like them and have the money I would jump on that lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
^ what he said, I'm not a fan of black rims either cuz with black tires it makes too much black and harder to notice the rims, thats why I've always stayed away from black rims...but...it is ur car, if u like them, then get them

·
Registered
474 Posts
I really dont care for covered lug centercaps, but for $300 I'd buy them in a heartbeat, just the tires should be worth that, and Craigslist is awesome, got my rims/tires for $600

·
Registered
455 Posts
not to get off topic but OP where at in kingston are you? i'm in poughkeepsie

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wordword i got em today for 280! i need to replace one tire one it, the other ones are relatively new. im gna sand and give it a quick re-paint (i want top notch ya know?) and ill certainly make a showoff thread before long. my bolt's really starting to look up haha

Thanks for all your input

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Oh and NY guys my bad. Yes i know exactly where albanys at dude. awesome to know ive got a few guys near by.

not to get off topic but OP where at in kingston are you? i'm in poughkeepsie
Haha thats where i was today to buy the rims! damn small world haha.

Im located one street over from kingston highschool on broadway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.