Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive made a few posts but acctually haven't introduced myself, I'm in the military stationed at Ft. Detrick, MD. Bought my cobalt last year in Leesburg, VA because everwhere else I looked they want at least 3 grand over blue book. This car has been a roller coaster. First off I noticed a rim was scratched no biggie I had planned on getting a full spare neways. Well I go home on Vacation "nearly 800 miles" Car runs like a dream except some vibration in the steering wheel on the way back I roll over the warranty mileage. One day I take my car in to get checked out and an oil change and the guy tells me my control arm is bent and the tire was balanced and the people forced and alignment on it so I take it to the dealer and they tell me Im out of my warranty and there is nothing I can do. To top this off I start to notice the paint is off and my buddy who works in a shop tells me its been repainted on the hood and both doors and rear pass quarter panel. Mind you the carfax is clean so the dealer says not their problem. Oh and to top it all off Ice fell on my car at work off of a radio antenna and the govt doesnt want to give me money to fix it they also say not their prob and they didnt tell me this till it was too late to file with my insurance. Hope everyone enjoys this story.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sorry to hear that about your car... but Welcome to the site

·
Registered
978 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and somebody backed into me in the parking lot today wrinkled my bumper and he didnt have insurance so im gonna eat that one too.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm glad you're in MD and not MI parking or driving anywhere near me :) - oh yeah, and welcome to the group.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I probably should post to fml because this isnt even the start of my troubles with cars lol.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the orange too bad it already needs about 4000 dollars worth of body work the entire roof has to be replaced.

·
Registered
310 Posts
OH MAN!!! i'm actually speechless....i would be very upset. my car got hit with a vacuum (pieces?). but it left creased dents in three spots, the worst one is above my passenger door handle. becuz i'm a girl and i LOVE my car i cried outta anger. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.