Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got my stimulus check so that means... mod my car. I just ordered 60 Ib injectors, wiring harness, 2.9 pulley, 1 step colder spark plugs and of course the shortened belt for 439! i decided to make my own kit because for one its cheaper than a stage 2 and i am getting a custom tune anyway because i heard the stage 2 tunes are crap and with the 60Ib injectors i can drop pulley sizes easier.

·
Registered
594 Posts
you're going to have a good gain for sure with a better stage kit.Did you order it from cobalt-addiction.com?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i got them off of zzperformance.com but its not one of there stage kits i just selected the parts i wanted because i wanted the 60Ib injectors and to get them i would have had to buy there stage 4 that comes with a down pipe and stuff that i already have

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
no i got them off of zzperformance.com but its not one of there stage kits i just selected the parts i wanted because i wanted the 60Ib injectors and to get them i would have had to buy there stage 4 that comes with a down pipe and stuff that i already have
good choice man. Let us know how your gains are . Remember you will need a heat exchanger soon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
get some cooling mods next you should be fine with just the 2.9 any lower and meth or aheat exchanger is suggested perhaps even dual pass with option b.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.