Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got my stimulus check so that means... mod my car. I just ordered 60 Ib injectors, wiring harness, 2.9 pulley, 1 step colder spark plugs and of course the shortened belt for 439! i decided to make my own kit because for one its cheaper than a stage 2 and i am getting a custom tune anyway because i heard the stage 2 tunes are crap and with the 60Ib injectors i can drop pulley sizes easier.

·
Registered
594 Posts
you're going to have a good gain for sure with a better stage kit.Did you order it from cobalt-addiction.com?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i got them off of zzperformance.com but its not one of there stage kits i just selected the parts i wanted because i wanted the 60Ib injectors and to get them i would have had to buy there stage 4 that comes with a down pipe and stuff that i already have

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
no i got them off of zzperformance.com but its not one of there stage kits i just selected the parts i wanted because i wanted the 60Ib injectors and to get them i would have had to buy there stage 4 that comes with a down pipe and stuff that i already have
good choice man. Let us know how your gains are . Remember you will need a heat exchanger soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.