Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't been here in awhile, i see alot of new people but few of the originals either that or i just don't recall some, but i guess i just wanted to see how many of the original members are still here, my name is still the same but my car is different i use to have a 05 ultra silver metalic cobalt with a high rise wing if anyone remembers

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I remember you ... do you have any parts you are willing to sell off the old car . ?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have stock parts, like the air box crank pulley and headlights, my sister owns the car but the only thing i'd say thats worth buying off of it is the aem intake, light weight pulley, and the gm aluminum brushed pedals

·
Registered
575 Posts
I still here! I got a different car too man.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ya know I never saw myself buying a mustang but I mean the first time I drove the car I feel in love with it. The looks, the sound, and the torque got me hooked. Nice SS/SC man! I still kinda miss my LS :(

·
Registered
575 Posts
haha well reality set in and the thought of spending 5K on a good build and turbo setup got me thinkin.....why not just buy a new car? So I was driving my kings automall in Ohio and decided to just stop and look around and I saw her. I test drover her and bought her the next day for 14,900 with 26k miles on her.

·
Registered
768 Posts
$5,000? were you going to buy a turbo kit? I'm thinkin' $3,000 - $4,000 for mine. I'll be buying and installing the internals this fall/winter.

Congrats on the new car. even though it's not a cobalt. LOL

·
Registered
575 Posts
lol well since I had a 2007 I had no source for tuning really so I was gonna go megasquirt which was $$$. Thank man. Im planning on goin FI with the Mustang now that im makin mad money haha

·
Registered
575 Posts
Throwin back to 05

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.