Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may make me kind of odd but I framed the window sticker off the EVO, I'm sure others have done this to they cars they love.

But anyway does anyone know of a way to get reprints of them? Since I bought my SS used it had no window sticker and I would really love to get it and frame it as well.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
This may make me kind of odd but I framed the window sticker off the EVO, I'm sure others have done this to they cars they love.

But anyway does anyone know of a way to get reprints of them? Since I bought my SS used it had no window sticker and I would really love to get it and frame it as well.
Ask the GM girls on here. I know with the VIN they can print the RPO list so maybe they have the factory sticker too.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Isn't the window sticker from the dealership it's sold at though? Not sure if they keep those on record...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ask the GM girls on here. I know with the VIN they can print the RPO list so maybe they have the factory sticker too.
Who are the GM girls on here? Having the RPO list would be cool too.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Isn't the window sticker from the dealership it's sold at though? Not sure if they keep those on record...
I was thinking about calling the original dealer too once I figure out who it was.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
If you do manage to find out how to get it be sure to let us know! I wouldn't mind having mine even though it would most likely be in french haha

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
The original owner of my G5 (car was leased) was a french woman from Sherbrooke. She actually used the maintenance minder in the owner's manual and documented every single dealership visit until her lease was up.

Good luck on your quest.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not odd to frame at all. I still have the window sticker for my '98 SS Camaro and the sales paper and all. I'm sure you can get a reprint of the original one for you Cobalt.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got an update on this some good news hopefully!
I called the original dealer and her system let her pull it up and order it, she said it takes between 5 and 10 days to get there. She'll call me when I can come pick it up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.