Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone live near Over The Top Performance, 6065 Arnold Rd, Cottrellville, MI? I want to order some steering rack spacers from there but I don't want to pay $20 - $50 shipping for a couple of chunks of milled and drilled aluminum. If anyone lives close to there and would be willing to pick up a set of these and then ship them to me, that would be great. I will of course pay the kind sir or miss that helps me out. Thanks for you consideration.

·
Registered
166 Posts
wouldnt it be just about the same price from paying OTP for shipping or paying the person for first picking it up then on top of that the shipping from them...?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not, really im asking for a favor here. I mean if anyone is going there anyways, is what I meant. It's like if you and I were neighbors and I was going to the store for milk and you needed milk. I would get you the milk, I wouldn't charge you for getting you the milk, just the cost of the milk. Im going to have some milk now. :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
I just ordered mine from crateenginedepot and paid $50.90 shipped to Canada

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
It's just like anything, there are good days and bad days for people, I have had issues with companies that other people have had a great experience. I've dealt with over the topmany times, just the other week I called for pricing and avalibility on a hardcore bar and they answered all my questions, gave me a price break and it was at my front door 3 days later. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.