Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been wanting/waiting to debadge, FINALLY had the chance to yesterday morning. oh and i replaced my stickers with new ones. here's how it looks now...

what do you think?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
sedans are becoming more and more desirable to me lately. Your sedans looks good man.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice ride! any future plans to drop it???
yes there is but right now i'm more focus on getting new headlights. the stock ones on the passenger side has moisture in them and day by day it's getting worse. so i'm saving as much as i can to replace them soon.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats cool! I know the guy personally! he makes some quality stuff! Check out his license plate frames!
oh no snaps?? that's awesome. wish i had hook ups like that. i know i guy here who can help me with mods but not quiet there yet in asking him to help me out. but as for the license plate frames i'll look into that. thanks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i want to paint my chevy emblem black.

do i need to take it off? if so, how?

HELP!
yeah you can take it off. the front one is just bolted on by 2 10mm. the back is just like a big sticker, hard to take off. look under the DIY section and find how to debadge. i used that turtle wax bug and tar remover, worked pretty good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.