Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few months ago my start and fuel pump had went out, so i had them replaced. after getting my car back from the shop i got the P0171 Code not to long after and they would just tell me the code and that it was running lean. i was going to pay them to have them keep working on it if they werent going to tell me what the problem was. Since i had those replaced i have replaced my fuel filter, my injectors, my MAF sensor, i had a crack in my exhaust manifold so i replaced with headers, i have replaced the O2 sensor, i kept getting the lean code.

I had an issue with the nipple to the hose on my original air intake. so i replaced with one off of Ebay that looks just like a Injen intake, but i still am getting this code. I have disconnected the positive side of the battery for more than an hour (i know only 15 mins needed but i just left it be because i was busy).

the other day when i was pulling into a parking spot the CEL shut off after running kind of hard for a second. and then on my drive home the CEL came back on.

What do you guys think it is.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.