Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am hoping you guys have an answer for me here on this subject ( no more exhuast probs either bankerbalt got everything fixed) but i have a new issue that i need a quick idea of what may be causing my new balt issuses. i just got my sending unit replaced today cause it was leaking and thats fixed so no more leak.yay.... but now my car is throwing a cel code to the tune of p0179 and to top it off my fuel gauge is not working at all and my car reads low fuel. now i know there is nothing wrong with the lines cause there is no leak and no loss of power due to improper fuel distribution ans if anything i feel an increase in power because of the leak being gone. now i think that he may have installed imporperly somewhere along this masquerade but i doubt it. what i am thinking is that the sensor in the new sending unit is bad or the floater is stuck or broken. dont know how well of a response i am gonna get on this but i am gonna put some fuel in my tank to see if that works. i would appreciate whatever help i can get on this cause i am returning to him tommorrow so he can fix his mistake and i just wanna shoot a few ideas at him.......:toung:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.