1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
802 Posts
Your call, I'm not a fan of the tinny sound, but that's just me. I opted for the Tsudo as I wanted a lower growl at pretty much all rpms.
i had the tsudo exhuast and i must say it is a very nice streetable exhuast kinda low mellow toned but i took it off cuz i like loud and obnoxious

Wow, I hadn't seen them with a duel exit like that.. Wouldn't look right IMO If i was looking to go cheap, I'd go tsudo..
i actually have a dual out magnaflow tip that look's really well on my car with the body kit... but i do however dont see dual tips lookin good on all body kit's or stock bumpers

o and it's sometime's usually cheaper to go custom... i know before my sponsorship with the muffler place here they were' only chargin me 250 for 2.5 in pipe and tipfrom the cat back

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
One guy I know told me no to pacesetters. So IDK, granted Never enough is a good vendor who carries good stuff. (never enough is a vendor on here maybe PM them) I have to second either custom, or even tsudo if you're stuck to a tighter budget.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
umm...okay. i'll see what i can do. around here i saw on a sign for a megaflow exhaust for $200 or so. hopefully i get to call them today and ask about it. but thanks for your inputs guys.

·
Registered
802 Posts
you'll be happy with a magnaflow... and make sure you mention the life time warranty to them and that you want your warranty car so you can fill it out...

·
Registered
802 Posts
it defintley is like i siad the place that sponsered my charges 150 for a muffler/muffler tip installed... but you also gotta think you could order one from jeg's or summit for like 80 or 90 dollar's and there still gonna charge ya ne where from 30-60 just to turn the welder on... usually atleast

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO you guys are right it's just the muffler and another 60 bucks just for a tip. so all together about 250. i would rather just go with the other exhaust. than later on probably upgrade the muffler to a magnaflow??? can i do that??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.