Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
I have a new, unused Pacesetter header for the Cobalt SS (part number 70-1273)...it has 1.75" primaries and 3" collector.

It doesn't come with a gasket and it doesn't come with the flange connector or bolts. It is the header only. I bought it as a combo with the Exhaust Depot catless DP with the intentions of using it on my Cobalt LS (planned to supercharge my car)...I have now decided I want to just run NA with minor bolt-ons so I'm keeping the DP and selling the header...I want to pick up the other Pacesetter header with 1.5" primaries and a 3" collector.

I am asking $125 shipped which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. This can be used on both 2.2/2.4 and 2.0 SC applications, but if you use it on a 2.2/2.4, you will most likely experience a torque loss in low RPM's.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks.
Mike

This is in Coon Rapids, MN and if you're local, I will sell for $100.

These go for $160-$180 brand new with everything they normally come with. Some places do charge shipping, some don't...but about $175 is a good average price new.

I figure the $50 you're saving can buy a new gasket ($19 from Pacesetter or aftermarket are less than $30). You will also need to have your DP custom fitted to this header or buy the Exhaust Depot catless DP which fits perfectly to this with no modification (but it's $215).

Mine:

stock photo:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.