Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I figured I'd put one up just to keep track of things I do to it. Anyway, here it is at the dealership before I bought it. So far all I did was remove the GM sqaures from the side. All the stuff on the back will probably go tomorrow. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know.

UPDATED PICS:

Debadged:

Trim white with Sport Badge:

SS/TC Grille:

Full view of trim:

Side View:

Lowered:

High-Rise Wing:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
if your not big on the radio like me, do gcobalt's antenna delete. simply unscrew the antenna and put a black vaccuum line cap on there. looks much cleaner

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was thinking of getting rid of it, but I get a free trial for a few months so I might as well keep it for now. I doubt I'll keep it after that though.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking of getting rid of it, but I get a free trial for a few months so I might as well keep it for now. I doubt I'll keep it after that though.
satelite radio and onstar is the little guy on top. the back one is just am/fm

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
back looks great, good luck w/ the front! lol

lol, thanks. I experimented with some nails that I cut down and painted white. They're aluminum so they won't rust. You can still notice it, but it doesnt look as bad as the three holes.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol, thanks. I experimented with some nails that I cut down and painted white. They're aluminum so they won't rust. You can still notice it, but it doesnt look as bad as the three holes.
got any pics of it done?

·
Banned
164 Posts
Did you buy from Team in Johnstown?

The debadged back looks good!

There's a way to put caps or something over those holes...i saw a how to once on a different forum, lemme see if i can find it...

How To: License Plate Holes Fix

not sure how yours turned out, but i think that one looks pretty good imo...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yeah, the easiest things to get rid of, but I keep forgetting just to throw em away,haha.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you buy from Team in Johnstown?

The debadged back looks good!

There's a way to put caps or something over those holes...i saw a how to once on a different forum, lemme see if i can find it...

How To: License Plate Holes Fix

not sure how yours turned out, but i think that one looks pretty good imo...

Yeah, I did get it from Team in Johnstown. I havent been to Johnstown in awhile, got lost tryin to find the place,haha.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Yeah, about 20 minutes away or so.

Anyway, finished debadging everything today, here's how it looks.

Now, to fix this little problem...

oh hey your car had just as many holes in it's front bumper as mine does - aren't they wonderful to have. :toung: how are the aluminum nails working out? have an 'after' pic? :blink1:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.