Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have had my balt for about a year now i bought it as a salvage car dunno why, but now im trying to find out my paint code and i know that its suppose to be in my trunk but my car did not come w/ any carpet, spare cover,spare nothing i know its do to the slavage title but now i want to paint my RKSport lip kit and need help. My car is an 08 LT and is yellow in color i would assume that all yellows are the same on the cobalts??? but any help is apperciated thank you

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Sorry man...would love to help but not too big on paint color codes...I'll look it up for u though...

·
Registered
318 Posts
when I got my spoiler painted I couldn't find the paint code anywhere. I ended up looking it up online. There are no codes on the car that match the summit white code I found on the 'net, but Googling that code came up with a lot of hits saying summit white, LOL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Is your's techincally referred to as a Rally Yellow, because I have an 08 LS. Which is probably as close as we can get.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The only thing i could see from what i guessed, was 14B. I'm still checking though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wait, I just found something on the net. You're right, I believe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The only listing the GM parts catalog has for yellow on an '08 'balt is 34U or WA 9414, dependign on which type of code you need. Without a serial number I will not 100% guarantee anything, but as I said it's the only yellow listed so there's no reason for this not to be your yellow. Hope this helped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.