Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
that looks pretty good. question? how did you paint your calipers? like did you use spray paint or brush it on? trying to find the easiest way....

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that looks pretty good. question? how did you paint your calipers? like did you use spray paint or brush it on? trying to find the easiest way....

For the calipers(had a spray can), I used a rag and wrapped it around the rotor then put the cardboard around the rest of it and sprayed. We also put tape on the rubber pieces b/c my grandpa said it's not good to get stuff on those. But it was pretty easy!

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Looks nice, I might do my interior orange or black on my new cobalt which is sunburst metallic. Doesn't the wire for your radar detector get annoying hanging down like that?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice, I might do my interior orange or black on my new cobalt which is sunburst metallic. Doesn't the wire for your radar detector get annoying hanging down like that?
No not really. It might look in the way, but it's really not. I might one day do what Josh did to his and wire it the mirror or sunroof.... I'm not sure yet. It's not really at the top of my list.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks good, I painted my calipers and drums but i did it with brush on, Works just as easy too. Good job

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good, I painted my calipers and drums but i did it with brush on, Works just as easy too. Good job
I would have, but the kit didn't come in blue, so I just used a spray can. Josh used a brush for his car and it looked easy enough!

·
Registered
319 Posts
yeah, it is,

·
Registered
319 Posts
Than I put CSS.net's sticker on the caliper...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.