Not open for further replies.

Paint finish!

3K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  JELIZA 
#1 · (Edited)
Before:

After:

See less See more
#5 ·
For the calipers(had a spray can), I used a rag and wrapped it around the rotor then put the cardboard around the rest of it and sprayed. We also put tape on the rubber pieces b/c my grandpa said it's not good to get stuff on those. But it was pretty easy!

#15 ·
Looks good, I painted my calipers and drums but i did it with brush on, Works just as easy too. Good job

#17 ·
yeah, it is,

#19 ·
Than I put CSS.net's sticker on the caliper...

#24 ·
Awesome int. That is my favorite blue, what's the name of the shade you used?

#26 · (Edited)
I thought they made a blue for brake kit paint (brush on kind). Eventually if I find some stock alloys or go aftermarket on wheels, then I'll paint mine...my car is silver with black accents (tint, front bowtie, and a few other things)...however, a few things will be red. I've got an ARK STB so that's red, then the calipers will be red, drums will be black. Rear sway will be red. I'm thinking about aftermarket wheels that are gunmetal or black with a red lip.

#27 ·
Yes, but the paint I used didn't come in can and brush kit, it was just spray. It was actual caliper paint though so it w/stands high temps and all that jazz. Is break dust resistant too. The Krylon I used I bought at Walmart in the paint section. It's good for most plastic stuff and definitely works well w/ interior trim. I had no problems! My paint scheme is a little different b/c I have blue interior w/ white exterior, but I think it still looks good. That's all I've painted though. I would like to tint, b/c it would def. make my car look better, but have no money to spend, so it'll have to wait, but it's a work in progress! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.