Silver Door Handles 20$ Shipped
Mirror Caps 10$ Shipped

GM Accessorie Accelerator Pedal 20$ Shipped

Muffler Tip 25$ Shipped

bump!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
interesting, what does this have to do with your bumper painting fund again?

tell me about the pedal. is it different looking? got a better pic of it?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol ok, [email protected] is my paypal. and all 4 are in great condition! and yah, my buddys gonna paint the bumper for me lol. i just need the money :(

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
interesting, what does this have to do with your bumper painting fund again?

tell me about the pedal. is it different looking? got a better pic of it?
yeah it looks different. i can take as many pics of it as you want! lol.

·
Registered
575 Posts
so how about the door handles? are you still sellimng those or not? I can do paypal right away and just need the driver side if you are going to sell them separate

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

and just for the recor d my car is ultrasilver wich is the same color as your car

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so how about the door handles? are you still sellimng those or not? I can do paypal right away and just need the driver side if you are going to sell them separate

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

and just for the recor d my car is ultrasilver wich is the same color as your car
yeah im still selling those. hows 10$ shipped for the front set?

$10 just went towards your bumper fund!!! paypal monies sent for hubcaps woot.
haha ok. Ill TRY to send it today, idk if the post office is open. If not tuesday for sure!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it'll be way before then haha. ill ship them sometime this week :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
but those are the door handles with the keyhole and everything just to install them aren't they?? for instance like your car pictures shows the side exactly those door handles right??

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Bwaahahahaaa!! will u a funny man. yes I have a strange obsession with these hubcaps hehe. the funny part is that I already have 3 of them from mr. duffy haha. I wanted to get 4 of them though so I can rock the sweet hubs in the winter. and now I'll have extras to make custom hubcaps MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
but those are the door handles with the keyhole and everything just to install them aren't they?? for instance like your car pictures shows the side exactly those door handles right??
i only have one of them with a keyhole, i just looked lol. but yeah, it looks exactly like the one on my car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.