Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
there are always people selling seats. Weather is on this forum or others. Also check E-E-bay. Cover King also makes amazing seat covers for the cobalts, but thats almost as expensive as buying used seats from someone else.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there are always people selling seats. Weather is on this forum or others. Also check E-E-bay. Cover King also makes amazing seat covers for the cobalts, but thats almost as expensive as buying used seats from someone else.

buying the seats was my first tough but i drive a sedan :/....more money and hard to find the SS Sedan itself LOL

·
Registered
922 Posts
The font seat from an SS coupe will work. I suppose it will be tough to find the back seats. Are you looking for leather seats or just the black cloth seats?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The font seat from an SS coupe will work. I suppose it will be tough to find the back seats. Are you looking for leather seats or just the black cloth seats?
That is exactly the problem, that I don't one one seat different than the other ones...if I am going to mod it I want to change it all....Does it make sense?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah that makes sense that you don't want two different types of interior. Definitely check on ebay. You can usually find nice stuff for a decent price.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
tint the rear windows and do the front seat swap for now and keep an eye out for the rear ones. nobody will see the fabric rear one if you have tint.

·
Registered
922 Posts
That is exactly the problem, that I don't one one seat different than the other ones...if I am going to mod it I want to change it all....Does it make sense?
Makes perfect sense, that the main reason I haven't done mine. I see front seats all the time. Then when I see a full set of seats they are either all the way across the country, and shipping is outrages, or I just don't have the cash for the.

Also you could try one of the web sites, like gmpartsdirect, rockauto.com or other gm parts dealers and try to order them from thier, but I'm sure the price is stupid high.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

tint the rear windows and do the front seat swap for now and keep an eye out for the rear ones. nobody will see the fabric rear one if you have tint.
Or tint the windows swap the front, get a good fitting black seat cover for the back, and call it a day.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that makes sense that you don't want two different types of interior. Definitely check on ebay. You can usually find nice stuff for a decent price.
I sill keep trying !, no luck I'm not in a rush anyways :LOL:

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

They sell a fabric paint think rustoleum I used it on my old car to change cloth seats from tan to black! Worked good but made them rough

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

Yeah!! i still think is not a good idea :laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Makes perfect sense, that the main reason I haven't done mine. I see front seats all the time. Then when I see a full set of seats they are either all the way across the country, and shipping is outrages, or I just don't have the cash for the.

Also you could try one of the web sites, like gmpartsdirect, rockauto.com or other gm parts dealers and try to order them from thier, but I'm sure the price is stupid high.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Or tint the windows swap the front, get a good fitting black seat cover for the back, and call it a day.

i guess it would be cheaper to just do a custom upholster job !!:laugh:....as fot the Tint....

My car is windows are tinted 3% all the windows on the back and 5% windows in the front ....I don't really mod the car much for what people can see but for what makes me happy.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.