Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw that but they don't have my color. i'm looking for like a place that will match the paint to the color code or vin or something but idk where to go i would prefer not to go to the dealership

·
Registered
3 Posts
My spoiler was vandalized and I had to buy a replacement on ebay. The body shop quoted me $200 to paint the darn thing, so I decided to take the risk and did it myself. I couldn't find those rattle can paint locally and bought mine online from www.touchuppaintonline.com. The color match was really good and it took a couple days for it to get to me. 1 can is probably enough to probably paint 3-4 spoilers. When you do use the spray paint, just make sure to spray really thin coats. I made the mistake of spraying too much and paint was running in several places. Ended up having to sand it and redo.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have the holes in the trunk from the spoiler and i'm gonna fill them in and i want the paint to mach exactly

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok so what do you guys think will e my best bet? should i just buy the low rise coupe spoiler and fill the hole sthat are seen and paint it with dupi color perfect mach

·
Registered
911 Posts
Car Quest does any color u want...we use them at the bodyshop all the time if we're gonna use spray bomb...I'm not sure if there is a Car Quest in the states tho

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.