Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here they are. I was going to wait until I got every thing completly finished then do a start to finish thread but everyone has to see them NOW!..... lol. there are a few panels missing because I still have my headliner out so if you REALLY need to see it with the rest of the panels on I could do that.

note: this is just a mock up and will be painted the same way but will be fiberglassed and painted sunburst orange.

the arm rest is done in vinyl as is the center colum

·
Registered
463 Posts
I like it ...but i like the vinyl on the center colum...but i'm thinking the top should be black. it's just too much orange. are you doing around the radio too? Cause if you do the panel around the radio and across the dash in orange. The glove box should be black. JMO

·
Registered
117 Posts
you freaking suck. you do. you know that?????? :0)

·
Registered
117 Posts
lmao!!! ^^^^

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I like my orange car..... lol

dduffy2005 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

it's a lot better with the pillar covers and the window surrounds on. there black

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like it BUT with the fiberglass. I wanna just do black vinyl on my rear deck and door panels. Maybe swap some black leather seats in there.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i like your orange car too. i had one a year ago, a sedan. that ended shortly though, a whole six days.

·
Registered
463 Posts
:eek: OMG...ouch...yeah I almost had an orange SS Sedan with fully loaded but they interior was that light tan...and i worked in a machine shop so that was a no go...grr

·
Registered
117 Posts
the only thing that my orange one didnt have was sunroof and leather. and it was the grey interior.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I like the orange...only cause i'm a colorful person like that. I like how he has his mock up for the interior. It takes a brave person to do that. I haven't gotten that brave yet.

·
Registered
117 Posts
me either. but his courage is rubbing off. im REALLY interested in recovering my seats and center console in vinyl. and door piece that is material.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Wow dduffy.....oh my thats a lot of orange, needed some shades to view those. I thought the inside of an orange was more of a white-ish color, lol. Looks like its coming along nicely..

and Sam... OUCH!! that had to hurt.

·
Registered
117 Posts
its samanthia. :0)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Me too but i'm gonna keep it under wraps till i'm done. :D I did it in my old car and it looked awsome. So I'll suprise everyone later :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
That sucks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
oh come on now...cant even lay out a few pics here and there?????

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Me too but i'm gonna keep it under wraps till i'm done. :D I did it in my old car and it looked awsome. So I'll suprise everyone later :p
THAT'S what I was trying to do with this but no one would let me all I got was let's see let's see let's see! I tryed to hide it when I took pics for the DIY but it's kinda hard to hide something that you have to show for the DIY. lol

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.